Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tit for tat, or Trading Vices

No American Idol for me this week. It's because I had better things to do. Now there are arguments among the public for what would be a "better thing to do", and those opinions range from "my house was on fire and I had to leave for the firefighters to put out the fire" to "colonics". For me, it's a bit simpler. I needed to rip someone a new one that desperately deserved it. And since that person asked me to do it... I obliged. That's what good friends do, right?? (evil grin...)

I didn't go into a depression, I didn't even miss my missing A.I. How refreshing. Instead, I watched a bit of HGTV and now I want to repaint my house. Pleasant enough of an idea, but it's not my house, so I can't. But I've got some great ideas that will be good and outdated when I finally get around to buying another house.

If there's a new addiction in my life... it's DDR. Yes, Dance Dance Revolution (on PS2). I can spend hours jumping around in a square, sweating like a pig. The good news is that I got it to be my indoor cardio routine.. and it's working, too! My clothes are getting too big (oh, darn! I'm gonna have to buy new clothes!!), my body is getting firmer, and I'm feeling better than I have in years. And I can dance a mean 4-step to an Asian rave tune I can't translate.

I wonder if that song has anything to do with my sudden craving for somen noodles with dried sardines and bean curd?

No comments: