Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Making Good...

I promised a friend of mine (male) that I would blog today with regards to being wrong, as he thought it important that some woman somewhere be able to admit when she was wrong to someone.

Now, what I was wrong about is irrelevant (and scientific and boring, to be honest), but I immediately saw that I was indeed wrong, and apologized quickly. So at his request, I'm making good on my promise and stating the following:

I, a woman, was wrong. I also apologize for being incorrect.

I am taking measures to ensure that it does not happen again.

2 comments:

san francisco lease office space said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my san francisco lease office space site.
Good luck!

redwulf said...

Don't you love it when someone doesn't actually respond to your blog...heaven forbid! Nono, instead they have to advertise themselves...............................................