Thursday, May 25, 2006

the chronicles have moved

I have moved the Ben Chronicles to Star Crossed Chronicles.

Star Crossed Chronicles is a new spot for my creative stories that involve multiple posts, and an excuse to finally tackle a project I've wanted to write for years, which is The Chris Chronicles.

I have in my humble possession a stack of love letters written during the high school years to a girl from a boy who adored her. I have permission to reproduce said letters and their story for you, and I have already begun the retelling. The link is not only embodied in this post, but is also found under "in others' words" in the sidebar to the right: Star Crossed Chronicles.

I am focusing on finishing what has become Ben's Chronicles before I really sink my teeth into the meat of Chris's Chronicles. It's a shorter story and I promised someone I'd finish that story, so for all of you who read the first of the Chris Chronicles, be patient with me, because there is certainly much more to come.

For those of you who are sorry that there isn't anything else here today, no, it is not because I cannot handle two daily blogs. Nor is it because I ran out of things to say -- hardly. Just give me a day to let the word get out, and I will return to my dazzling daily blogs tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ginevra Fanshawe said...

Thanks for finishing the Ben story for me!

Margo Crawford said...

it's not finished yet! There's much more to the story...